Tuesday 5 October 2010

Going back...for a second year!

We just started back yesterday; it was great seeing everyone again after such a long break!
This year I chose to create a new blog as I thought the one from last year has quite a lot of inconsistency.
I want this one to be better from a design point of view.

We have two briefs to start with:

  • A-Z of Graphic Language
  • 'Hidden London' Book Project
They are both really exiting but extremely different.

This year we had to chose a Cross College Elective Course; I chose Writing for Design.  There was a lot of very interesting classes to chose from.  Obviously with the Blackboard sign up list, some classes got filled literally in as much time it takes to say the word! But in all I think this one will be good; I am hoping to work within the magazine/ publishing so who know those skills may come handy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment